Deloitte UK Complete Pack 2015
Published: March 2015
Publisher: CCH Editions
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
For those dealing with both UK GAAP and IFRSs, this complete set includes all of the guidance you might need for UK listed and unlisted companies. With model annual reports and financial statements, under both IFRSs and FRS 102 (new UK GAAP), together with volumes providing in-depth explanation and interpretation of UK GAAP and IFRS requirements, this set will cover all your needs as a preparer, auditor or student.
Deloitte’s 2015 GAAP
- GAAP 2015 Volume A: UK Reporting - Legal and regulatory framework
- GAAP 2015 Volume B: UK Reporting - FRS 102
- GAAP 2015 Volume C: UK Reporting - IFRSs Parts 1 & 2
- GAAP 2015 Volume D: UK Reporting - IAS 39 and related Standards
- GAAP 2015 Model annual report and financial statements for UK listed groups
- GAAP 2015 Model annual report and financial statements for UK unlisted groups
manuals, published by Wolters Kluwer UK, are the authoritative guides for preparers and auditors of financial statements for UK companies. The volumes cover relevant company law and regulatory requirements, ‘new’ UK GAAP and IFRSs. They provide the most detailed and up-to-date guidance. The manuals are available as print books, as eBooks on the cloud-based Smarteca platform, or as cost effective print and eBook bundles. iGAAP versions are also available in our international range and all titles are available on CCH online; contact us for details.
The GAAP 2015 volumes cover legal, regulatory and financial reporting requirements extant at 31 July 2014, with discussion and analysis of significant recent changes including:
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers, which will affect almost all companies reporting under IFRSs;
- updated Sections 11 and 12 of FRS 102 dealing with accounting for financial instruments;
- new requirements for micro entities;
- the revised SORP on LLPs;
- significant developments in the area of Integrated Reporting.