When handling a dilapidations claim you need to be up to date with the latest case law. This book takes an excellent approach, ordering case summaries by points of surveying practice, to assist you in understanding the law of dilapidations. Focusing on both commercial and residential cases, this practical and concise guide will be invaluable in aiding the resolution of landlord and tenant dilapidation claims.
The Book includes:-
- The tenancy and its terms
- Frequently encountered covenants
- Limitations on covenants and claims
- Have covenants been broken?
- The work required and its extent
- PLA Protocol
- Dilapidations & service charges
- Alternative dispute resolution