Jordan Publishing Health and Safety Training Solutions Looseleaf
Published: March 2007
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf + CD-ROM
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Jordan Publishing Health and Safety Training Solutions delivers high quality training throughout your organisation at a fraction of the cost. It provides you with a practical, cost-effective solution to the delivery of your health and safety training obligations in the workplace.
It will enable you to spot the needs of your organisation and put together a straightforward, comprehensive training solution at a fraction of the cost of calling in a trainer.
Accidents often occur due to a lack of effective training
Using a centrally-controlled system, Jordans Health and Safety Training Solutions will help you monitor the training levels of each member of your workforce. Fully equipped with practical solutions, training exercises, pre-prepared presentations and the latest legal information it will enable you to provide all the necessary training information yourself. Minimum fuss, minimum cost. Designed for use by both the safety and non-safety professional, the easy to use training programme can be quickly established throughout an organisation of any size. It enables you to deliver hands-on training on the shop-floor, instead of the normal formal setting if preferred.
Effective training with minimum disruption
- A range of effective solutions - will standardise health and safety training across your whole organisation from director to the shop floor.
- Practical, legal and theoretical - providing a clear overview of the latest necessary training requirements for your workplace.
- Quick and easily accessible - everything in the loose-leaf is included on the CD-ROM for convenience, allowing you to search quickly and adapt materials to meet your needs.
- Written by practicing health and safety specialists - the manual is authoritative, up-to-date and includes practical solutions provided by experts in the field.
- Ready prepared training talks, Power Point presentations and practical demonstrations - ensure key safety training points are not missed, training becomes easy to implement with minimum fuss
Will your required subject areas be covered?
JJordan Publishing Health and Safety Training Solutions covers all the most common workplace hazards. While other training publications cover just a handful of the main areas, this manual goes beyond that to provide training for most activities encountered in the workplace. Over 100 subjects covered, from asbestos to welding.
What we've included to make your life easy
- Informal Safety Training Talks - 100 ready prepared practical safety training talks providing easy-to-use training on hazard identification and safe working procedures. 'Training Talks' can be customised to your individual organisational needs and be delivered by any competent manager.
- Formal Training Sessions - for more advanced and comprehensive management training, a series of higher level sessions comes complete with PowerPoint presentations, trainer's notes and practical exercises for directors and managers on how to manage safety in the workplace.
- Pocket Cards - ready-made, take-away training cards ensure that essential safety points are not missed by any individual, and can be easily accessed by employees away from the training session.
- Practical Exercises - hands on, practical training demonstrations and exercises enable memorable, interactive training to take place outside of the classroom setting.
- Straightforward Theory - detailed background information ensures you are aware of the fundamental principles underpinning the wealth of practical training.
- Training Records and Spreadsheets - customisable training records and training schedules will keep organised avoiding mountains of training paperwork. This straightforward spreadsheets enable training needs to be identified, solutions implemented and progress monitored. Essential for consistent record keeping and demonstrating proof of training
The CD-ROM includes downloadable documents of presentations and training records to enable you to adapt material to you individual needs and store, retrieve, sort and categorise records.
Subscription Information: 2 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.