The White Book Service 2007: Civil Procedure Volumes 1 & 2
Published: April 2007
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback, 2 Volumes & Forms CD-ROM
Offer: Out of print
(Usual price £150.00)
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Out Of Print - Second Hand may be available
The White Book Service gives you with all the information you need to practise in the civil court. Coverage includes the Civil Procedure Rules, Practice Directions, Pre-Action Protocols and Court Guides. Together with high quality comment and analysis and helpful procedural tables, the White Book is the civil lawyer's bible - whether you practise in the county court, High Court, or specialist courts.
The White Book Service 2007 ensures you always have access to the most recent version of the Rules, Practice Directions and key case decisions.
What’s new for 2007
For 2007, The White Book Service is sharper than ever. Ready for the new legal landscape, we’ve improved, so you are better informed and better prepared for court. New guides, content and updates are complemented by increased functionality to make your legal life easier.
- NEW PROCEDURAL GUIDES
- Find a further 18 Procedural Guides, taking the number of these invaluable at-a-glance guides to 77.
- Each is presented in a user friendly format that helps you by referring to the correct Rules and / or Form as well as notable cases.
- BRAND NEW CONTENT
- An Expanded Consumer Credit and Consumer Law section
- New commentary on Inheritance within Probate and Inheritance
- All new Queen's Bench, Admiralty and Commercial Courts Guides
- UPDATES AND EXPANSIONS
- Includes fully updated materials following recent Rule changes, in particular Part 36
- Fully updated House of Lords Appeals sections
- Expanded and updated discussion on Estates, Trusts and Charities
- EVEN EASIER TO USE
- All information is presented clearly and logically, featuring a taxonomic indexing for structured, consistent and quick access to information
- CPR Part numbers are now included on thumb tabs for enhanced navigation
- Revised headings and layout in Part 48 (Costs – Special Cases)