International Contract Manual Looseleaf
Published: October 2008
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 5 Volumes
(Usual price £1179.00)
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The International Contract Manual is an extensive five volume loose-leaf covering the main areas of commercial contracting. It provides a practical analysis of the issues involved in drafting cross-border commercial contracts and supplies details on over 30 countries, helping you to negotiate successful sales transactions
It also covers the implementation of the United Nations Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG), providing succinct case law analysis and commentary, so that you have all the facts you need in this area.
The Manual covers each part of a contract that may be of importance when negotiating internationally, giving you
- National overviews of the legal factors to consider when trading and contracting across international boundaries
- National commercial environments and expections
- A review of the country's commercial law
With two updating releases a year (charged separately) you can be sure that you will be kept up-to-date with the latest developments around the world.
- Provides international negotiating systems and strategies for both commercial and public sector contracts.
- Acts as a guide to customs and trade laws in the EU and the USA.
- Offers practical guidance on export controls and regulations.
- Two of the volumes deal with the United Nations CISG, with case law analysis and commentary.
- Covers all international standards and limitations in place, such as the US Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Covers 33 territories:
- European Union
- United Arab Emirates
- United States