Complex Conveyancing 2nd ed is written both for the guidance of trainee solicitors attending the Law Society of Ireland's Law School and conveyancing practitioners who wish to revisit complex areas of conveyancing, property and landlord and tenant law.
The topics covered include:-
- complex unregistered titles:
- land registration and complex dealings in the Land Registry;
- voluntary deeds and ethical issues;
- farm conveyancing;
- property held by religious orders;
- the impact of the food hygiene and safety, health and welfare at work legislation on conveyancing practice;
- full repairing and insuring leases; companies and commercial lending;
- acting for a builder or developer;
- new and second hand apartments;
- mixed residential developments;
- mixed developments and international property.