The Probate Practitioner’s Handbook has established itself as one of the key works in this field. Written by a select team of leading experts, this invaluable reference provides practitioners with practical advice and covers all aspects of probate.
This latest edition takes account of:
- the implementation and subsequent revision of the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007
- the changes to capital gains tax
- the advent of the Legal Services Act 2007
- the impact of the Mental Capacity Act 2007
- the changes to the intestacy rules and proposed changes by the Law Commission
- case law, including Stack v. Dowden, Olins v. Walters and Re: P