Homelessness and Allocations 9th ed
Published: December 2012
Publisher: Legal Action Group
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback & CD-ROM
Homelessness and Allocations, now in its ninth edition, has established itself as the definitive guide to the rights of the homeless. Written by leading experts, the text clearly and succinctly sets the law in its context, and appendices reproduce the relevant consolidated legislation and guidance.
The ninth edition is updated to include:-
Homelessness and Allocations
- a complete revision of the law on allocations to reflect the Localism Act 2011 and guidance coverage of the Localism Act 2011
- homelessness changes and new guidance
- extended coverage of other statutory accommodation options
- a fully revised chapter on eligibility updated to include Zambrano, Dereci, Dias and the amendments to the regulations
- changes to the regulatory framework for social housing and complaints
- new template for judicial review
- pre-action protocol letter extensively revised for continuing case-law developments
is an essential resource for all housing practitioners, advisers, local authorities and housing officers. Includes free CD-Rom with complete contents of the book plus additional extracts from legislation and guidance.