International Arbitration: Cases and Materials
Published: February 2011
Publisher: Kluwer Law International
Country of Publication: The Netherlands
Price: Out of print
Based on Gary Born's well-known treatise, International Commercial Arbitration: Commentary and Materials one of the leading authorities in the field, this new casebook is a thoroughly international approach to international commercial arbitration, focusing on the New York Convention and UNCITRAL Model Law.
International Arbitration: Cases and Materials features:-
- An easy-to-use and accessible structure, organized chronologically to follow the course of an international arbitration (arbitration agreements, arbitral proceedings, arbitral awards)
- Judicial decisions and statutory materials that are drawn from all leading jurisdictions (including Europe, Asia, United States and Canada)
- Arbitral awards under all leading rules
- A thorough treatment of international arbitration in the United States, under the FAA
- Materials on investment arbitration and state-to-state arbitration, which are used as comparisons to commercial materials.
Gary Born has skillfully distilled his authoritative two-volume treatise to produce International Arbitration: Cases and Materials, an equally authoritative, yet completely accessible casebook