Employment Law in China 4th ed
Published: February 2012
Publisher: CCH Asia Pte Ltd
Country of Publication: Hong Kong
Despatched in 9 to 11 days.
Sweeping new developments in China labour law warrants this new edition of a much-relied-upon practice manual. You can count on Employment Law in China’s thorough information and guidance to stay ahead of your employer liabilities in the minefield of China’s labour law regime.
Among the dozens of newly prominent ‘danger zones’ you’ll learn to navigate securely are the following:-
- Implications for employers from the revised Criminal Law in 2011;
- The new Work-related Injury Insurance Regulations that now covers public institutions, social groups, non-profit grassroots organisations, foundations, and law and accounting firms;
- The new Social Insurance Law that binds foreigners to contribute to the social insurance system;
- Updates to Shanghai’s social insurance system and expatriates’ eligibility to health and disability benefits; and
- Corporate tax benefits for recruiting unemployed individuals; and
- Updates to minimum wage rates for major Chinese cities.
The book remains the most comprehensive and reliable guide to the best HR practice in China, with easy-to-understand coverage of employment law basics such as recruitment, benefits, tax, expatriate and foreign workers, training, industrial relations, termination and redundancy. Translations of the most relevant labour laws, rules and regulations are included.