Harvey on Industrial Relations and Employment Law (Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack)
Published: June 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf + LexisNote eBook Pack
Price: £4718.75 + £486.03 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
Harvey on Industrial Relations and Employment Law
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
- Please note Lexis Note products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
is the complete compendium of industrial relations and employment law and practice in five binders. It analyses the law, clarifies obscure passages and points of difficulty and fills in the practical background. The texts of all the relevant statutes and statutory instruments are set out in full, with detailed annotations. A comprehensive division of precedents completes this work.
With regular looseleaf updates all your information can be assured of being up to date and accurate.