Hill and Redman's Law of Landlord and Tenant Looseleaf (Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack)
Published: July 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack
Price: £2406.25 + £248.87 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
li>Please note Lexis Note
products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
Hill and Redman’s Law of Landlord and Tenant
is well-established as the leading practitioner work on landlord and tenant law. It is the comprehensive reference source on this area and covers everything from general common law rules to business tenancies and from private and public sector housing to agricultural tenancies. The information is logically divided into eight divisions, each containing narrative guidance, statutes and statutory instruments. The seventh division contains a comprehensive selection of precedents and addresses, in detail, the key issues involved in the drafting of leases.
Recent important developments are fully incorporated into the work through regular service issues. Other features include a bi-monthly bulletin.
Offering authoritative guidance from specialist authors, it ensures that the busy practitioner keeps abreast of changes in the law and is able to give informed and reliable advice to clients.