Butterworths Wills Probate and Administration Service (Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack)
Published: July 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack
Price: £1627.50 + £167.63 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1795.13 including VAT of £167.63
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
- Please note Lexis Note products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
Designed to provide practical solutions to your day-to-day problems, Butterworths Wills, Probate and Administration
Service looseleaf contains clear, step-by-step guidance on all areas of probate and administration law and practice, from planning and drafting a will, through administration of the estate and taxation, to after-death variations, family provision and contentious matters.
Benefits of Butterworths Wills, Probate and Administration Service:
- Combining narrative text with precedents and source materials to make a single comprehensive reference service, Butterworths Wills, Probate and Administration Service offers commentary and advice from leading experts.
- It includes precedents, fully annotated and presented clause by clause where appropriate, worked examples and the text of all relevant statutory materials. Tax considerations are emphasised throughout.