Buckley on the Companies Acts 15th ed (Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack)
Published: July 2015
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf & LexisNote eBook Pack
Price: £1532.25 + £157.72 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
This Lexis Note eBook is authorised for 5 users. Additional users can be added for an extra charge.
Designed for lawyers, Lexis Note enables you to access and reference your books and looseleafs on the go and when you need them most.
Buckley on the Companies Acts
- Lexis Note is unique. It is the only app in the market that is optimised for both books and looseleafs.
- Advise your clients with confidence as you access the most up-to-date book and looseleaf content available.
- Access these key legal texts anywhere, even when you are offline.
- Increase your productivity thanks to the superior user experience which allows you to quickly locate relevant passages and to personalise your content via annotations, notes, bookmarks and highlights.
- Save time spent leafing through papers and manually updating your looseleaf content thanks to the automatic updating of your material.
- Please note Lexis Note products can only be supplied to customers in the UK and Channel Islands.
is the leading practitioner annotated guide to companies legislation, comprising detailed expert commentary on the Companies Act 2006 Act and how it applies, by the foremost practitioners in the UK. Buckley's guidance will be indispensable during this time of rapid change in company law.
With extensive cross-referencing and interpretation of where CA 1985 and 1989 case law still applies, Buckley is essential in understanding and interpreting the law. It also includes related Acts with commentary, related European materials plus a detailed commentary on the European Company Statute.
Since it was first published in 1872, Buckley has been the leading reference source for company law. The 15th edition, written by an eminent author team, is an essential source of up-to-date information for both practitioners and academics.