Criminal Law Directions 6th ed
To be Published: February 2020
Publisher: Oxford University Press
Country of Publication: UK
Do your students understand the difference between murder and manslaughter?
Are they confused by the concept of mens rea and accessorial liability?
Criminal Law Directions tackles these and many more questions, introducing students to this exciting area of law.
The Directions series has been written with students in mind. The ideal guide as they approach the subject for the first time, this book will help them:
- Gain a complete understanding of the topic: just the right amount of detail conveyed clearly
- Understand the law in context: with scene-setting introductions and highlighted case extracts, the practical importance of the law becomes clear
- Identify when and how to critically evaluate the law: they'll be introduced to the key areas of debate and given the confidence to question the law
- Deepen and test knowledge: visually engaging learning and self-testing features aid understanding and help students tackle assessments with confidence
- Elevate their learning: with the ground-work in place you can aspire to take learning to the next level, with direction provided on how to go further
An extensive selection of online resources accompany this text, including:
- Multiple choice questions
- Flashcard glossary
- Guidance on answering the end of chapter exam questions
- Guidance on answering the end of chapter self-test questions
Additional lecturer resources include:
- Diagrams from the text
- A test bank of further multiple choice questions