Planning Law Practice and Precedents Looseleaf
Latest Release: December 30, 2020
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1099.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1141.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Dealing with all aspects of town and country planning, and specifically written to help you solve the problems you are likely to face in daily practice. Planning Law: Practice and Precedents:
- Gives full explanation of the law and procedure Includes an annual supplement containing an extensive range of forms and precedents
- Provides comprehensive coverage by approaching each topic with both the applicant and local planning authority in mind
- Explains the law and procedure relating to each topic in the narrative, with references to the relevant statutes, SIs, circulars, policy documents, cases and published planning appeal decisions
- Deals with the practical issues that both private sector and local authority practitioners come across in their day-to-day work
- Includes regular updates, ensuring that all coverage is current and reliable
- Provides contents arranged in a logical, transaction-based order to reflect the way you work
Subscription Information: 3 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.