Special Discounts for Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
The fourth edition of this best-selling book provides full coverage of the law surrounding the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 as amended, and brings the work fully up-to-date with the latest 2003 PACE Codes of Practice.
* Everything needed to understand PACE collected together in one volume
* Fully up-to-date - contains in full the latest Codes
* Clarifies PACE in practice via in-depth discussion of case law, including over 250 new judicial decisions
* Covers the Police Reform Act 2002, including new civilian powers
* Covers human rights considerations
* Contains expanded material on the right to silence * Includes a Question and Answer section in each chapter providing quick answers to common and more obscure questions
* Includes relevant sections of legislative materials in full
* Detailed index includes references in different printing styles for the author's text, the Act and the Codes and also includes all terms defined anywhere in the Act
* Written by the leading authority on PACE.