Music The Business: Including the Latest Developments in Music Streaming 7th ed (eBook)
Published: July 2017
Publisher: Virgin Books
Country of Publication: UK
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
The sale of some eBooks are restricted to certain countries. To alert you to such restrictions, please select the country of the billing address of your credit or debit card you wish to use for payment.
Sale prohibited in Austria
, Czech Republic
Due to publisher restrictions, international orders for ebooks may need to be confirmed by our staff during shop opening hours. Our trading hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6.00pm, London, UK time.
Once the order is confirmed an automated e-mail will be sent to you to allow you to download the eBook.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
email@example.com and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
This eBook is available in the following formats: ePub.
Need help with ebook formats?
This essential and highly acclaimed guide, now updated and revised in its seventh edition, explains the business of the British music industry.
Drawing on her extensive experience as a media lawyer, Ann Harrison offers a unique, expert opinion on the deals, the contracts and the business as a whole. She examines in detail the changing face of the music industry and provides absorbing and up-to-date case studies.
Whether you’re a recording artist, songwriter, music business manager, industry executive, publisher, journalist, media student, accountant or lawyer, this practical and comprehensive guide is indispensable reading.
Fully revised and updated. Includes:
- The current types of record and publishing deals, and what you can expect to see in the contracts
- A guide to making a record, manufacture, distribution, branding, marketing, merchandising, sponsorship, band arrangements and touring
- The most up-to-date information on music streaming, digital downloads, online marketing and piracy
- An in-depth look at copyright law and related rights
- Case studies illustrating key developments and legal jargon explained.