Precedent Library for the General Practitioner 3rd ed
Published: October 2016
Publisher: Law Society Publishing
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback & CD-ROM
This indispensable work gives you quick, manageable, and affordable access to precedents that are most likely to be used on a day-to-day basis.
The precedents are organised into sections by area of practice. Each section starts with commentary, explaining the context for the subsequent precedents. The precedents are reproduced as separate files on the CD-ROM which accompanies the book. This enables practitioners to customise them swiftly and as needed.
The third edition features:-
New Personal Injury Precedents drafted by leading PI lawyer Kerry Underwood including:-
- Conditional Fee Agreement
- CFA Analysis Form
- Contingency Agreement for Pre Issue
- Bridging Agreement
- CFA's for CICA and MIB claims
As well as:-
- Completely revised Company and Matrimonial sections to take account of widespread changes to law and practice
- Long form of Prenuptial Agreement
- Over 200 precedents covering a wide area of practice in one volume.
The Precedent Library for the General Practitioner
contains many new precedents and offers a cost-effective alternative to the often expensive, vast online libraries of precedents that you might never make full use of.