Latest Release: August 16, 2019
Publisher: Bloomsbury Professional Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
A looseleaf and CD-ROM service, written by leading experts in this rapidly changing field. e-contracts will keep you fully up-to-date with the key legislative and legal developments. It provides a comprehensive collection of contracts, policies and notices for e-business, with a full practical commentary provided throughout, and covers both the client and supplier perspective.
Contents on CD-ROM
- Division A - Introduction to e-contracts
- Division B - Website Development and Services
- Division C - Fora and Chat Rooms
- Division D - Advertising, Branding and Promotions
- Division E - End-user Internet Access
- Division F - Internet Selling
- Division G – Employment
- Division H - Journal/Content Access
- Division I – Notice
- Division J - Software Licences
- Division K - Content Provision
- Division L - Framing Agreements
- Division M - Freedom of Information
: 3/4 updating releases per year, charged separately on publication.