The Law and Practice of International Finance: Set of 9 Volumes
Published: July 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Hardback, 9 Volumes
Wildy's Books of the Month: August 2019
The Law and Practice of International Finance series is your definitive guide to international finance. It considers the full range of topics across nine volumes, setting out the law and practice of trading assets on the international markets.
This essential work, by one of the leading finance specialists of a generation, provides a simple, unified and distilled account of the whole topic. It sets out complex products in simple terms, alongside providing practical guidance on the structuring of deals and agreements, negotiating points and sample precedents.
Over 388 jurisdictions are surveyed, providing the broadest possible perspective on the international financial markets.
- Spread over nine volumes, the Law and Practice of International Finance is a unique and comprehensive library
- Provides a simple, unified and distilled account of the whole topic, unlike any other text on International Finance available
- Reflects the radical development of the international markets since the publication of the previous edition, reflecting the diversity of products now available
- Addresses the revolution in analytical scrutiny of financial markets since the global financial crisis
- Deepens the emphasis on particular indicators of global financial stability, identified by the author for the first time in the previous editions
- Expanded to nine volumes, to present comprehensive global surveys on insolvency regimes and security interests
- Topics are treated succinctly, so as to provide the reader with the information they need at a glance.
- Presents a clear account of how concepts and trends interplay across the spectrum of financial instruments
- Each volume functions as a stand-alone work, but cross references demonstrate how topics interrelate with those in other volumes
- Provides practical guidance on how to structure deals and agreements, including negotiating points and specimen clauses
- Covers nearly every one of the 388 legal jurisdictions of the world
- Written by a single author, to ensure a coherent account
- Groups the jurisdictions into basic families, enabling the reader to discern similar approaches and trends
- Simple, reader-friendly explanation of complex financial products, such as derivatives, syndications, securitisations, title transfer of collateral, leveraged deals, central counterparties, etc.
- Explains why regulation has developed in the way it has, providing the reader with an enhanced understanding
- Written by an internationally reknowned writer, academic and practitioner
The set contains:-
- Conflict of Laws and International Finance 2nd ed
- Project Finance, Securitisations, Subordinated Debt 3rd ed
- Regulation of International Finance 2nd ed
- Set-Off and Netting, Derivatives, Clearing System 3rd ed
- Comparative Law of Security Interests and Title Finance 3rd ed
- International Loans, Bonds, Guarantees, Legal Opinions 3rd ed
- Principles of International Insolvency 3rd ed
- International Insolvency: Jurisdictions of the World
- Security Interests and Title Finance: Jurisdictions of the World