The Law of Insurance Contracts Looseleaf: Print + Online
Latest Release: May 12, 2020
Publisher: Informa Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes + Online
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1656.00 including VAT of £276.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1950.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
In an area where law and practice changes so frequently, this definitive and dependable source of information is the best way of ensuring that no piece of important legislation passes you by. With clear authoritative guidance through case law and legislation, The Law of Insurance Contracts will always keep you up-to-date with the latest developments in you field.
Written from the perspective of the practitioner, the loose-leaf concentrates throughout on how the law relates to actual market practice. It provides practical legal guidance, and unlike an ordinary textbook, its contents will change in line with the law, ensuring that no important piece of legislation or development passes you by.
The Law of Insurance Contracts will provide you with:
- An exhaustive guide to the law of insurance contracts containing the answers to you day-to-day questions
- Coverage of all non-marine insurance contracts from proposal to expiry stage
- Detailed notes that you can cite in court
- Additional non-UK cases used to highlight and anticipate trends
- Discussion of new and developing lines, relating practice to the rules of law
- Invaluable practical guidance on proposal, formation, cover notes, premiums and much more
- Discussion of contentious issues to ensure you stay in the know
With frequent developments in law and practice, by investing in The Law of Insurance Contracts
you will always be aware of significant changes. Uncover essential insurance information within minutes, in a highly readable and fuss-free manner, ensuring that you always stay ahead of your competitors.
Purchase of a new main-work includes a subscription to the updates for one year from date of purchase, thereafter by annual subscription charge. There are approximately two updating issues per annum.