Facts & Figures 2020/21: Tables for the Calculation of Damages 25 ed
To be Published: October 2020
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback, A4
Facts & Figures Tables for the Calculation of Damages 2020/21 is designed to guide barristers, insurers, solicitors and all levels of the judiciary through the issues that such a calculation can involve. It is compiled with input from many sources, including lawyers, accountants and actuaries, as well as experts in nursing, housing and motoring. Although the most complex cases may still require their own expert evidence, in the overwhelming majority of cases Facts & Figures will help you to calculate:
- Multipliers for future losses for life, to retirement age, from retirement age, for limited periods, or at specified or unspecified dates in the future. For pension calculations, a wide range of retirement ages is given.
- Net incomes from gross
- Claims for gratuitous care
- Housing costs
- Interest rates, and
- Motoring costs
- Court of Protection costs
This fully revised volume also contains helpful guidance on:
- Splitting multipliers for future losses
- Periodical payments
- Roberts v Johnstone calculations
- Auty calculations
- How to read a payslip
- and much more.
All of the tables and information in Facts & Figures
are updated annually, so you can be sure your calculations rely on the most up-to-date figures available.