International Computer and Internet Contracts and Law Looseleaf
Latest Release: October 24, 2023
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volume, & CD-ROM
Price: £5346.45 + £534.65 VAT
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The book, International Computer and Internet Contracts and Law by M-T Michele Rennie of Computalaw, award-winning international company law firm, comes accompanied by a disk which provides the practitioner with over 90 ready-to-use contracts and licenses drafted by some of the world’s leading experts (see below). Each contract includes the latest technology updates including legal AI and has multi-jurisdictional clauses for use in UK, European Community, USA, China, India, Australia, Japan and for use on the Internet.
As well as over 90 ready-to-use contracts and licences, the Book’s Commentary offers a comprehensive, definitive but user-friendly analysis of the international laws which relate to software, databases, IT, legal AI and E-commerce in the UK, European Community, USA, China, India, Japan, Australia, and on the Internet as well as specific commentary on Digital and Electronic Signatures and Online Dispute Resolution.
The subject matter and contracts are broken down into familiar areas to help guide you to the relevant materials. It includes numerous styles of contracts, licenses and forms on:
- Software licenses (including ‘APP’ licenses, “SaaS” Subscription Agreements, shrink-wrap, web-wrap, browse-wrap, evaluation, open source and Creative Commons)
- Distribution agreements (for software, hardware or systems)
- Software development, licensing, development, support and protection contracts
- Website development, hosting, colo, SEO, terms and conditions, GDPR, content and advertising agreements
- Escrow agreements for software source code (with and without verification)
- Data license, purchase and subscription agreements (for ‘real-time’ and historical data)
- On-line subscriber, SaaS and ISP agreements
- Global network contract for telecoms, software and data
- General Business contracts and templates – including NDAs, copyright protection, assignment, disclosure, outsourcing, consultancy, evaluation, facilities management as well as templates business styles for drafting Proposals and Statement of Work templates and Professional services.