Tolley's National Insurance Contributions 2021-22 (Book & eBook Pack)
Published: September 2021
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Book & eBook Pack
Price: Out of print
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed you will be e-mailed a link from the publisher to download the eBook. This may take up to one working day. You will be asked to register your details with the publisher and agree to their terms and conditions.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
email@example.com and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
Need help with ebook formats?
Widely regarded as the 'Bible' of NIC law, this comprehensive guide will answer in depth virtually every point or query put to you for compliance, planning or NIC mitigation purposes.
With the continuing alignment of National Insurance contributions with income tax it's more important than ever that you are aware of the full implications of changes.
Tolley’s National Insurance Contributions is fully updated to include:
- Relevant tax, employment, and National Insurance legislation up to Finance Act 2021 and associated NIC regulations
- Revised NIC rates, limits, and worked examples for 2021-22
- Recent case law developments relating to National Insurance
- Overseas matters, with consideration of the impacts of Brexit and interaction of bilateral treaties
- Introduction of the NICs holiday for army veterans from April 2021
- Covid-19 updates: the CJRS and SEISS and their impact on NICs and related items such as SSP, and homeworking expenses
- Off-payroll working reforms in the private sector effective from April 2021
- Extensive changes in respect of Anti-avoidance: GAAR, POTAS, DOTAS, Loan Charge, and penalties for enablers of defeated tax avoidance schemes
- Revised details of National Insurance-related forms, leaflets and other relevant guidance