The British Tax Library: CD-ROM Version
Country of Publication: UK
Price: £929.99 + £121.84 VAT
Despatched in 6 to 8 days.
The CCH British Tax Library provides in-depth analyses of the major direct taxes, combined with the practicality and precision that professionals have come to expect from CCH. The commentary contains a volume on each of the major aspects of taxation, with each volume being written and updated by a Senior Technical Editor. The same chapter headings have been maintained across the different volumes, and this, together with the exhaustive index, legislation finder and cross-referencing, enables the layout of this loose-leaf to become familiar very quickly, so that the researching of topics becomes more efficient and enjoyable.
The contents of our commentary include:-
- Principles Of Income Tax
- Taxation Of Business Profits
- Taxation Of Investment Income
- Taxation Of Earnings
- Taxation Of Capital Gains
- Inheritance Tax
- Taxation Of Companies
A wealth of source material is also included in CD-ROM and online formats:-
- Tax legislation, including statutes, statutory instruments, extra-statutory concessions, European material, and double taxation agreements, annotated to show the history and derivation of each provision, together with statements of practice and annotated relevent accounting standards
HMRC guidance manuals
- Tax cases and Special Commissioners’ decisions, with a header giving a summary of the case in an accessible format, the full text of the judgement or decision, and a list of the legislation cited in each case. The CCH British Tax Library also includes a fully searchable archive of cases dating back to 1875
An archive of our Taxes - The Weekly Tax News newsletter, with an archive containing every issue dating back to 1997
The loose-leaf and CD-ROM formats are updated monthly, and are complemented by our influential newsletter - CCH Taxes - The Weekly Tax News. Together with access to CCH TaxCall, our popular telephone helpline, this completes an indispensable research tool for today’s tax professional.