The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
The Handbook of Residential Tenancies provides full coverage of the law and practice of residential tenancies, both long leases and rental tenancies, offering procedural guidance and ""how-to"" information to steer practitioners through all aspects of residential tenancy work.
- Concentrates on the practical issues relating to long leases, such as enfranchisement and lease extension, first refusal, variation and forfeiture, service charges, insurance and acquisition orders
- Goes through valuation principles
- Deals with the terms and conditions of Rent Act tenancies and assured and assured shorthold tenancies, examining such matters as protection, rent and possession
- Features digests of key cases
- Sets out a range of forms and precedents
- Goes through Land Valuation Tribunal rules and procedures
- Covers recent changes under the Commonhold and Leasehold Reform Act 2002