European Union Law Library Looseleaf and CD-ROM
Published: June 1962
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 5 Volumes & CD-ROM
Price: £3795.00 + £333.80 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £3589.31 including VAT of £290.31
Overseas Renewal Price: £3538.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Designed to track European Union legal and policy developments and gauge their effect on business, the European Union Law Library provides an analysis of the whole range of EU law, with concise commentary and case annotation. It focuses mainly on the impact of European Community law on areas of importance to business in the European Union. The fifth volume of the service - European Union Update - provides a regular survey of important recent developments in EU law and policy.
Key benefits include:
- Rapid research - topic-based commentary
- Authoritative - commentary is written by experts in the field
- Easy-to-use - comprehensive indexing, finding lists and other lists provide ready access to the text
- Vast coverage - encyclopaedic coverage of EU law
- Regular updates of current developments in EU law and policy
- Immediate access - portable online library of continually updated material
: 6 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.