EU Public Procurement Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: October 25, 2018
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £837.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £861.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Every public body contract of any magnitude will be subject to EC public procurement rules which apply from the time when the specification is being drawn up until the contract is finally awarded.
Failure to comply could mean being sued by an unsuccessful contractor or even being ordered to re-stage the procurement. EC Public Procurement: Law and Practice provides practical guidance on every aspect of the legislation:
- Explains what needs to be done to comply with the EC rules
- Includes full coverage of the complex rules affecting local authorities, public bodies, health authorities, NHS Trusts and utility companies
- Sets out how the legislation applies, from drawing up specifications to awarding contracts
- Separate chapters are devoted to works, supplies, services and Utility Directives
- Reproduces source materials from the UK and the EC and includes a comprehensive array of statutory and other relevant sources
- Reproduces the Common Procurement Vocabulary which is essential for the drawing up of all contracts
- Covers the various forms of redress open to aggrieved contractors and the means by which the Community legislation can be enforced
- Includes flow diagrams for ease
Subscription Information: 2 updating releases per year. The first year's updating issues are supplied as part of the initial purchase price. Subscribers are then charged annually for subsequent updating. Any time start annual subscription for this title. We will contact you before renewal each year to ascertain whether you wish to renew your subscription.