EU Public Procurement Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: June 21, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £768.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £790.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Every public body contract of any magnitude will be subject to EC public procurement rules which apply from the time when the specification is being drawn up until the contract is finally awarded.
Failure to comply could mean being sued by an unsuccessful contractor or even being ordered to re-stage the procurement. EC Public Procurement: Law and Practice provides practical guidance on every aspect of the legislation:
- Explains what needs to be done to comply with the EC rules
- Includes full coverage of the complex rules affecting local authorities, public bodies, health authorities, NHS Trusts and utility companies
- Sets out how the legislation applies, from drawing up specifications to awarding contracts
- Separate chapters are devoted to works, supplies, services and Utility Directives
- Reproduces source materials from the UK and the EC and includes a comprehensive array of statutory and other relevant sources
- Reproduces the Common Procurement Vocabulary which is essential for the drawing up of all contracts
- Covers the various forms of redress open to aggrieved contractors and the means by which the Community legislation can be enforced
- Includes flow diagrams for ease
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.