Securities Transactions in Europe Looseleaf
Latest Release: September 01, 2014
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1612.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1634.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
Written as a "first-stop" guide for anyone involved in cross-border securities transactions, Securities Transactions in Europe provides an overview of the national systems and regulatory environments governing the securities markets in ten key European countries.
Key benefits include:
- Areas are highlighted where local advice should be sought, and information is provided to enable the reader to ask the "right questions" and to understand the implications of the answers provided
- Transaction-based, the service offers invaluable guidance to help the user comply with best practice
- Each division is similarly structured, so once you are familiar with one country, you are familiar with them all saving valuable time
- The newsletter keeps the reader up to date and aware of legislative developments
- With coverage of ten countries, the service provides comprehensive information in one compact volume
- Each country division is written by a leading local law firm with specialist securities knowledge
: 3 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.