The Future of the In–House Lawyer
Published: April 2016
Publisher: Law Society Publishing
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback, A4
This special report offers a collection of essays by in-house counsel from a variety of different types of
organisations. It will be of interest to all in-house lawyers, regardless of where they work or their role
within their organisation.
It will outline how the in-house function is changing, the skills needed to meet future challenges and how
to support the changing needs of your organisation.
The range of topics covered is diverse and includes:-
- Strategy and change in organisations
- Legal and ethical challenges
- The future of the legal market for in-house roles
- Supporting the businesses GCs serve
- Managing change and transition
- Sourcing the skills GCs need.
The articles have been written based upon actual experiences by leaders in the field from:-
- Top 100 companies
- Large charities
- Local government
This report adds to a growing portfolio of information published by the Law Society for the in-house market.