Insurance Broking Practice and the Law Looseleaf: Print + Online
Latest Release: September 18, 2017
Publisher: Informa Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf + Online
Price: Price on Application
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1440.00 including VAT of £240.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1569.00
Covering all the legal and practical issues facing insurance brokers in the market place, Insurance Broking Practice and the Law provides a definitive reference source for anyone who needs to understand the role and responsibilities involved in this area.
Specially designed to provide all the information you need in one highly-accessible source, Insurance Broking Practice and the Law covers not only insurance and regulatory issues but also tax, competition, data protection and employment issues relevant to brokers. In addition, it addresses current market reforms and their impact on insurance brokers, e.g. contract certainty, market reform slip, and market claims agreements.
Insurance Broking Practice and the Law will provide you with:-
- The most comprehensive and authoritative text on the market
- Expert commercial and legal advice, covering all of your day-to-day problems
- Practical guidance to ensure you understand and are able to comply with regulatory developments
- An accessible and dependable reference source, designed to reduce your exposure to risk management and liability issues
- Regular updates to ensure you are always fully up to date
- Fully-searchable online access to the text via i-law.com
Concentrating throughout on how law and regulations apply to the day-to-day practice of the broker, Insurance Broking Practice and the Law goes into greater depth, refers to more case law and analyses cases in more detail than any other publication on the market.