Law Management Section Guide to Business Development
Published: February 2015
Publisher: Law Society Publishing
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback, A4
This comprehensive publication is designed to give you practical help with developing your business. It covers many of the core elements of law firm marketing, such as branding, e-marketing and using social media as well as looking at business areas including:
- winning new clients and developing new business from existing clients
- planning and budgeting
- competitive tendering
- increasing profitability.
Previously published in PDF format in 2007, this updated toolkit takes account of changes in the legal services market including the full implementation of the Legal Services Act 2007, the advent of alternative business structures and new competitors such as Co-op Legal Services. It also incorporates:
- practical advice on how your practice can use business development tools to drive growth and profitability
- prospective effects of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012, for example on referral fees
- likely changes in the regulatory structure of wills and probate.
This practical toolkit has template documents including client tracking and a client feedback questionnaire, which are included on the accompanying CD-ROM for easy customisation.
Announced as:- Law Management Section Business Development Toolkit