Best Practices in Legal Marketing
Published: December 2011
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback, A4
Despatched in 7 to 9 days.
Number of Pages: 82
- Working with tighter budgets?
- Greater demand to show return on investment?
- Difficulty gaining strategic buy-in and engaging partners in the marketing process?
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a legal marketing professional who is not burdened by these key challenges in today’s legal market. So what’s your game plan?
Managing Partner’s report, Best Practices in Legal Marketing is a practical, must-have guide for all legal marketers, business developers and firm leaders looking to tackle these challenges head on at both an operational and strategic level.
It highlights how to respond to changes in the legal market to ensure your firm’s survival and provides innovative strategies for exploiting the changes to your firm's advantage.
Leading legal marketing experts - Laurie Young, Andrew Hedley, Kim Tasso, Paula Black, Bruce Marcus, and Dr Silvia Hodges – share their insights into cutting-edge best practices and advise on implementing them within your own firm, including how to:
- Deal with market changes through effective scenario planning;
- Deliver improved client satisfaction through exceptional client service and relationship strategy;
- Create a framework for a successful marketing and business development (BD) strategy;
- Detail ROI for your firm's marketing and BD activities;
- Create impact with a reduced marketing and relationship management budget;
- Get partners on board, engaged with and involved in delivering your firm’s marketing strategy; and much more…
Key factors, worked examples and critical action points are featured throughout this report for you to include as part of your own action plan for addressing these key issues within your firm.
Ensure your firm is equipped to deliver the quality service that both its internal and external clients expect.