Strategic Human Resource Management for Law Firms
Published: June 2012
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Price: Out of print
Number of Pages: 87
Your law firm’s profitability is based on the ability of your people, through their expertise and knowledge, to deliver valuable services to your clients.
Effective human resource management is crucial if you want to maximise the value and performance of your staff in a time of continuous change.
Managing Partner’s report, Strategic Human Resource Management for Law Firms looks at the key issue facing HR departments in the changing legal landscape and provides practical solutions and strategies for managing a successful workforce. Specifically this report demonstrates how to:-
- Successfully recruit and attract the best talent for your firm;
- Effectively develop and manage employee performance;
- Motivate and reward your employees;
- Implement leadership strategies to maximise performance at all levels of the firm;
- Restructure and align your resources to meet current and future needs;
- Focus on developing and nurturing your talent for the future; and
- Continue to add and demonstrate value through the HR function.
The report also features a number of ‘expert views’ which explore in detail key areas affecting firms during high levels change, such as leverage, leadership, employee engagement and the people considerations of mergers and acquisitions.