Website Design and Strategy for Law Firms
Published: November 2012
Publisher: Ark Group
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Paperback (101 Pages)
Managing Partner’s highly practical Website Design and Strategy for Law Firms will allow you make informed choices on how to establish a truly effective law firm website and exploit its full potential as a critical marketing tool.
Featuring comprehensive checklists, codes of practice, expert insights and detailed guidance, this report will enable you to:-
- Understand the key criteria to include when developing a website and web content;
- Design and develop content that expresses your firm’s core values, brand and services;
- Mitigate the risks associated with poor websites and inefficient web copy;
- Identify/delegate responsibility for developing and maintaining website/content; and
- Improve CRM by understanding how to create value, serve existing clients and attract new clients through your firm’s website.
Each chapter is backed up by practical case studies, checklists and advice from leading firms: Hogan Lovells, Pannone LLP, Herbert Smith Freehills, Cox Smith Attorneys, Thomas Eggar, Marque Lawyers, Dorsey & Whitney LLP, Harrison Pensa, and Ralli solicitors to help you along the way. These include:-
- Key questions to consider when planning your digital marketing strategy;
- How to ensure your web content is engaging, rigorous and informative;
- Social media tips and tricks to bring potential clients to your firm’s virtual door;
- Key issues to consider when evaluating and utilising web technology;
- Tips to minimise the risk of spelling and grammar issues on law firm websites;
- Legal and regulatory requirements for law firm websites;
- Search engine optimisation tips and tricks; and much more.