International Maritime Boundaries: Online
Publisher: Brill Nijhoff
Country of Publication: The Netherlands
Price: Price on Application
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £200.00
The ultimate guide to international maritime boundaries is now available online. Updated content from the complete six-volume series is organized by region, complete with maps and keyword search functionality. Annual online updates keep the collection current.
International Maritime Boundaries is an unmatched comprehensive reference for international state practice concerning maritime boundary delimitation, and is used and referenced widely by practitioners and scholars of international law.
The 2013 update to International Maritime Boundaries: Online will add over 20 new reports,maps and treaty texts to this unique publication, as contributing authors provide expert analysis and first-hand knowledge of newly delimited maritime boundaries in the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean, Indian Ocean, Persian Gulf and the Caribbean Sea.
- systematic, expert analysis of all international maritime boundaries, joint development zones and unitization agreements worldwide;
- comprehensive coverage, including the text of every modern maritime boundary treaty concluded from 1942 to present;
- analysis of maritime boundaries established by decision of the International Court of Justice, the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea and ad hoc tribunals;
- detailed maps depicting individual boundaries in their geographic context;
- annually updated, detailed, color regional maps to accompany reports examining the status of maritime boundary delimitation in eleven regions of the world;
- expert essays on specific topics in the development of maritime boundary theory and practice; and
- a country-by-country index and hyperlinked regional maps for enhanced access to the contents of this comprehensive series.