International Outsourcing Law and Practice Looseleaf
Latest Release: October 15, 2013
Publisher: Kluwer Law International
Country of Publication: The Netherlands
Format: Looseleaf, 1 Volume
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
International Outsourcing Law and Practice is a robust and comprehensive, single-volume
resource that presents valuable guidance on outsourcing in the world’s key markets. The insight
available in International Outsourcing Law and Practice extends well beyond legal analysis.
This professional resource helps you understand why and where you should outsource and
examines the real practicalities in the business environment. It provides:-
- In-depth analysis of different types of agreements to help you choose the best one
- Step-by-step guidance presented from a transactional perspective to make sure you ask
the right questions and make right decisions from start to finish
- Expert, local insight into key markets, including India, China, Poland, Hungary, Czech
Republic to help you understand local perspectives and requirements
- Precise advice about what to do once the deal is completed in order to avoid common
pitfalls and liability
- Insights into why projects fail — to help you make sure yours don’t!
International Outsourcing Law and Practice fully covers every relevant area of the law,
- 1. Labor Law in Foreign Jurisdictions
- 2. Tax Requirements and Implications
- 3. Antitrust Issues
- 4. Privacy Rules
This single-volume resource enables you to proceed with confidence, knowing you have access
to the insights and expertise of local practitioners from a range of practice areas — all of whom
have extensive experience with these deals and contracts.