Company and Business Legislation of the Netherlands Looseleaf
Latest Release: May 24, 2012
Publisher: Kluwer Law International
Country of Publication: The Netherlands
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes & CD-ROM
Price: Price on Application
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
Lawyers, business leaders, and anyone planning on doing business in the Netherlands or with a business based in the Netherlands will find this translated volume immensely valuable.
Now available in English, this new supplemented loose-leaf service from Kluwer Law International fills a gap for non-Dutch speaking professionals operating in or with companies based in the Netherlands. Hans Warendorf and Richard Thomas, both practising lawyers with extensive experience in Dutch corporate and business law, have partnered to translate the most important areas of company law into English.
Benefits of Company and Business Legislation in the Netherlands:-<.i>
Translations of critical statutory regulations of commercial law include:-
- English-language translation using terminology corresponding to EU legislation
- CD-ROM allowing for quick desktop searching capability
- Periodic supplements to keep you on top of the latest information
- Highly experienced translators who are also practising lawyers
- The 1 -volume looseleaf pertains to legislation in effect on 1 January 2008. Also included is a valuable CD-ROM, allowing fingertip access and searching capability to quickly and accurately find the information you need.
- Book 2 – Civil Code on legal persons
- Book 3 – Law of property, proprietary rights and interests
- Book 5 – Rights in rem
- Book 6, portions of Book 7 and Book 7A – legislation on works councils and the Bankruptcy Act as it relates to legal persons
Translations of other relevant legislation include:-
Periodically, you’ll receive a supplement, both in print and CD-ROM format. These supplements will ensure that you are kept up-to-date on all the relevant changes and amendments, as well as translations of pertinent new legislation.
- European Companies (SE) Implementation Act
- Act of the Kingdom on the Voluntary Transfer of Seat of Legal Persons
- Dutch Corporate Governance Code
- Private International Law (Torts) Act
- And much more