Butterworths Company Law Handbook 2021 (Book & eBook Pack)
Published: September 2021
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Book & eBook Pack
Price: Out of print
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed you will be e-mailed a link from the publisher to download the eBook. This may take up to one working day. You will be asked to register your details with the publisher and agree to their terms and conditions.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
Need help with ebook formats?
A fully updated edition of the must-have Blue Book. With its combination of statutes, statutory instruments and relevant European legislation, this title is considered the essential reference work for corporate lawyers, accountants, company secretaries, tax advisers, regulators and students. Legislation is printed as currently in force with all amendments, repeals and revocations, providing full assurance that you are advising clients accurately.
What's new to this Edition:
- Fully updated to include all amendments in relation to the UK's exit from the EU - including relevant savings and transitional provisions
- Relevant provisions of, and amendments made by, the Financial Services Act 2021
- New Regulations relating to insolvency including the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Suspension of Liability for Wrongful Trading and Extension of the Relevant Period) Regulations 2020; the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act 2020 (Coronavirus) (Change of Expiry Date) Regulations 2021; and the Administration (Restrictions on Disposal etc to Connected Persons) Regulations 2021
- New EU and FCA provisions supplementing the Prospectus Regulation
- Other relevant new legislation including the Bearer Certificates (Collective Investment Schemes) Regulations 2020; the Supervision of Accounts and Reports (Prescribed Body) and Companies (Defective Accounts and Reports) (Authorised Person) Order 2021; and the Limited Liability Partnerships (Amendment etc) Regulations 2021