Butterworths Company Law Handbook 2023 (Book & eBook Pack)
To be Published: December 2023
Publisher: LexisNexis Butterworths
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Book & eBook Pack
The amount of VAT charged may change depending on your location of use.
Once the order is confirmed you will be e-mailed a link from the publisher to download the eBook. This may take up to one working day. You will be asked to register your details with the publisher and agree to their terms and conditions.
All eBooks are supplied firm sale and cannot be returned. If you believe there is a fault with your eBook
then contact us on
email@example.com and we will help in resolving the issue. This does
not affect your statutory rights.
Need help with ebook formats?
This annual Handbook is the authoritative text for company legislation. With its combination of statutes, statutory instruments, Retained European legislation, and original European legislation, this title is considered the essential reference work for corporate lawyers, accountants, company secretaries, tax advisers, regulators and students. Legislation is printed as currently in force with all amendments, repeals and revocations.
Updates for the 2023 edition include:
- Major amendments to the Companies Act 2006 and other legislation including the Limited Partnerships Act 1907, the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986, and Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022 – made by the Economic Crime and Transparency [Act 2023] – probably the most important piece of companies legislation since the 2006 Act itself.
- Major amendments to the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 made by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2023 – again – the most important piece of FS legislation in more than two decades.
- The Insider Dealing (Securities and Regulated Markets) Order 2023
- The Register of Overseas Entities (Disclosure and Dispositions) Regulations 2023; the Register of Overseas Entities (Definition of Foreign Limited Partner, Protection and Rectification) Regulations 2023; and the Register of Overseas Entities (Penalties and Northern Ireland Dispositions) Regulations 2023 (all made under the Economic Crime (Transparency and Enforcement) Act 2022).
- European Parliament and Council Directive 2022/2381/EU on improving the gender balance among directors of listed companies and related measures (Women on Boards Directive)
- European Parliament and Council Directive 2022/2464/EU amending Regulation (EU) No 537/2014, Directive 2004/109/EC, Directive 2006/43/EC and Directive 2013/34/EU, as regards corporate sustainability reporting (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive).