Building Law Reports: Print + Online
Latest Release: October 19, 2016
Publisher: Informa Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Law Reports + Online
Price: £1143.00 + £228.60 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1440.00 including VAT of £240.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1555.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
Building Law Reports has been providing both legal and construction industry professionals with the information they need since 1976. With its hardcopy and online elements the Building Law Reports subscription package offers you the ultimate flexibility, enabling you to research the information you need quickly and efficiently.
Verbatim law reports - 10 times a year
Annual bound volume
- Expert case selection
- Concise and reliable headnotes
- Approved verbatim judgment that can be cited in court
- Comprehensive, cumulative cross-referencing for the volume to date by area of law, specific point of law and the issues involved
- Keyword headings for quick and easy reference
Online access to the latest issue
- Including all the issues published within the year, your bound volume will provide you with a permanent reference service.
Online access to a 12 month archive
- You no longer need to wait for your hardcopy reports to arrive in the post, with access to the latest issue online as soon as it is published you will have the information you need whether in the office, at home or overseas.
The online service will not only provide you with the very latest cases and developments affecting your area it also contains a fully searchable archive of all cases reported in Building Law Reports over the last 12 months.