Reactions: Print + Online
Publisher: Reactions (Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC)
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Magazine + Online
Price: £1125.00 + £225.00 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1350.00 including VAT of £225.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1125.00
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
Reactions is the leading financial intelligence for the global insurance and reinsurance markets.
Providing detailed coverage on the global insurance and reinsurance markets, how they cope with and transfer risk, Reactions is read by brokers, risk managers, service providers as well as executives in insurance and reinsurance companies. Through our offices in London and New York we provide you with around-the-clock coverage of news as it breaks, and tell you what it will mean for your business.
No longer just a magazine, Reactions now brings you the information you need in a variety of different ways. This includes the latest news and analysis on our website, a magazine, educational conferences and events, timely webcasts, in-depth supplements, exclusive surveys and research, as well as through the latest forms of communication such as our Twitter feed.
A subscription to Reactions gives you:
- Reactions Online - unlimited access to the Reactions website including:
- Benchmark polls, surveys and awards, rankings and league tables
- Detailed analysis, news and people moves
- Special reports such as Convergence Quarterly and Capital Markets
- Exclusive published supplements such as: The Political Risk Map, Standard and Poor's Global Reinsurance Highlights, The A to Z of Reinsurers, Standard & Poor's Top 150 Insurers, and The Directory of Insurers and Reinsurers in Latin America
- Fully searchable Reactions archive dating back to 1990
- Daily insurance and reinsurance news
- News Analysis section, updated daily, examining the implications of important developments as they happen
- A.M. Best Company and Ratings Reports: Search A.M. Best's extensive database of life/health, property/casualty and insurance companies
- Reactions Weekly & Daily News - timely round up of the latest industry news sent direct to your inbox every day/week
- Breaking news alerts sent directly to your PC/ mobile which you can customise depending on the regions & sectors that interest you