Uniform Law Review - Revue de Droit Uniforme: Print + Online
Publisher: Oxford Journals
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Journal + Online
Price: £219.00 + £18.40 VAT
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £237.40 including VAT of £18.40
Usually despatched in 1 to 3 weeks.
The Uniform Law Review (Revue de droit uniforme) is a quarterly, bilingual journal offering a unique instrument for reflection and the provision of information on the political and technical problems of the harmonisation of law world-over, with an ample part being reserved for the work carried out in UNIDROIT.
The Review comprises a collection of material on the continuing progress achieved in the field of the unification of law, in particular:
- periodical reports on the progress realised in this field by international and regional organisations;
- studies carried out with a view to the unification of law;
- texts of uniform laws, conventions and other instruments adopted at international level;
- an updated bibliography on the subject;
- and a regular selection of case law of various countries illustrating their application of uniform law texts.
: 4 issues per year plus online access. This subscription runs annually, from January to December. We will contact you each year to check if you wish to renew your subscription.