Designed specifically for students, Blackstone's Statutes lead the market in providing a carefully selected, regularly updated, and well sourced collection of legislation for the core subjects and major options offered on the law syllabus.
Each title is ideal for use throughout the course and in exams providing the student with:-
- Unparalleled coverage
- Unannotated primary and secondary legislation
- Detailed indexing and tables of content to aid quick and efficient research
- Up-to-date and relevant material
- Extensively revised by Donald McGillivray.
- Previously published as Blackstone's Statutes on Environmental Law by Robert Duxbury and Sandra Morton
- Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- EC Environmental Liability and Water framework Directives
- Key international documents, including the Aarhus Convention