IDS: The Managers' Benchmark Pay Report 2015
Published: January 2015
Publisher: Incomes Data Services Ltd
Country of Publication: UK
Despatched in 3 to 5 days.
More than ever before, employers need to ensure they pitch their remuneration packages for managers and professionals at the right level. But it is important not to just focus solely on benchmarking salary rates – it is essential to make sure that reward is delivered and structured in the best possible way.
IDS Managers’ Benchmark Pay Report 2015 offers a real world perspective on pay decisions and trends, with in-depth analysis and explanation of salaries, pay structures, policies and incentives for managerial and professional groups.
The findings of the survey will provide you with:
- Extensive salary benchmarking data across management levels and job families
- Aggregate salary data broken down by sector, organisation size and location across six key job families – finance, HR, IT, operations, marketing and sales managers
- Detailed information of bonus schemes and pension arrangements
- Analysis of recent and anticipated pay awards across the private and public/not-for-profit sector
- A broader picture of current management reward trends including future challenges and changes in reward strategy
In addition to salary details, high-profile case studies report on:
- Approaches to salary setting
- Progression arrangements
- Incentive schemes, such as bonuses and share schemes
- Benefit packages including pensions, holiday entitlements and company car arrangements
- Major changes to pay and grading and factors influencing the most recent review of reward practice