Advertising and Public Relations Law 2nd ed
Published: September 2010
Country of Publication: USA
Despatched in 4 to 6 days.
Addressing a critical need, this second edition of Advertising and Public Relations Law illustrates the variety of issues and ideas that affect the regulation of advertising and public relations speech, including:-
- the categorization of different kinds of speech afforded different levels of First Amendment protection;
- court-created tests for laws and regulations of speech;
- and, non content-based restrictions on speech and expression.
This title includes such features as:-
- an overview and synopsis for each chapter;
- online instructor's guide and test bank;
- and, appendices providing a chart of the judicial system, a summary of the judicial process, an overview of alternative dispute resolution mechanisms, and the codes of the American Association of Advertising Agencies, the Public Relations Society of American and American Business.
This second edition includes extended excerpts from major court decisions, photographs, charts, and illustrations, and an overview and synopsis for each chapter. The volume is developed for upper-level undergraduate and graduate students in media, advertising and public relations law or regulation courses. It also serves as an essential reference for advertising and public relations practitioners.