Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party. You may opt out at any time by following the unsubscribe link included in every email.
Special Discounts for Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
The fourth edition of this best-selling book provides full coverage of the law surrounding the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 as amended, and brings the work fully up-to-date with the latest 2003 PACE Codes of Practice.
* Everything needed to understand PACE collected together in one volume
* Fully up-to-date - contains in full the latest Codes
* Clarifies PACE in practice via in-depth discussion of case law, including over 250 new judicial decisions
* Covers the Police Reform Act 2002, including new civilian powers
* Covers human rights considerations
* Contains expanded material on the right to silence * Includes a Question and Answer section in each chapter providing quick answers to common and more obscure questions
* Includes relevant sections of legislative materials in full
* Detailed index includes references in different printing styles for the author's text, the Act and the Codes and also includes all terms defined anywhere in the Act
* Written by the leading authority on PACE.