Your email address will be used for Wildy’s marketing materials only. We will never give your email address to any third party.
Special Discounts for Pupils, Newly Called & Students
Browse Secondhand Online
Wildy's will be closed on Monday 29th May and will re-open on Tuesday 30th May.
Online book orders received during the time we are closed will be processed as soon as possible once we re-open on Tuesday.
As usual Credit Cards will not be charged until the order is processed and ready to despatch.
Any non-UK eBook orders placed after 5pm on the Friday 26th May will not be processed until Tuesday 30th May. UK eBook orders will be processed as normal.
The fourth edition of this best-selling book provides full coverage of the law surrounding the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 as amended, and brings the work fully up-to-date with the latest 2003 PACE Codes of Practice.
* Everything needed to understand PACE collected together in one volume
* Fully up-to-date - contains in full the latest Codes
* Clarifies PACE in practice via in-depth discussion of case law, including over 250 new judicial decisions
* Covers the Police Reform Act 2002, including new civilian powers
* Covers human rights considerations
* Contains expanded material on the right to silence * Includes a Question and Answer section in each chapter providing quick answers to common and more obscure questions
* Includes relevant sections of legislative materials in full
* Detailed index includes references in different printing styles for the author's text, the Act and the Codes and also includes all terms defined anywhere in the Act
* Written by the leading authority on PACE.