Employee Share Schemes Looseleaf
Latest Release: July 26, 2017
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
Format: Looseleaf, 2 Volumes
Subscription Type: Annual Subscription
Domestic Renewal Price: £1050.00
Overseas Renewal Price: £1082.00
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
For those involved in advising on employee share schemes, including their selection, setting them up and their administration, Employee Share Schemes provides all the guidance needed. It covers the merits of the different types of schemes, the complex laws and regulations to which they must adhere and the all-important tax considerations, which have to be taken into account. Employee Share Schemes can be relied upon to clarify the grey areas of the law, provide guidance on the procedures to be followed in establishing, administering and varying a scheme and identifying worthwhile tax planning opportunities.
- Analyses the different schemes and related packages and their value to employers and employees
- Examines the legal, regulatory, tax and National Insurance issues
- Identifies the tax planning opportunities
- Considers the commercial implications
- Explains the relevant company law and financial services regulations
- Planning points make sure that the best strategies are adopted
- Precedents are included for the necessary documentation, including CSOP and SAYE Share Option Schemes, EMIs and Share Incentive Plans
- Includes comprehensive source material.
: 2 updating releases per year, included in fixed annual January to December subscription. If main-work is purchased after 1 October the subscription for the following calendar year is included in the purchase price.