The CITMA & CIPA Community Designs Handbook Looseleaf
Latest Release: May 28, 2019
Publisher: Sweet & Maxwell Ltd Subscriptions
Country of Publication: UK
(Usual price £929.00)
Subscription Type: Pay-as-you-go
This is a Print On Demand Title.
The publisher will print a copy to fulfill your order. Books can take between 1 to 3 weeks. Looseleaf titles between 1 to 2 weeks.
This new looseleaf provides a detailed description of the law and practice relating to designs law in the European Community. It acts as a companion to Sweet & Maxwell's Community Trade Mark Handbook, and contains all the background materials and tools needed to understand and use the Community Design Regulation.
The work takes a 'how to' approach, taking the reader through all the various stages of registering a Community Design. Each section begins with an executive summary and a content outline, followed by the detail. The commentary is procedural-based, and also includes references to UK-specific and international considerations.
- An authoritative guide to Community designs law, 'hand holding' the reader through the detailed procedure
- Practical focus - every angle of practice and procedure is covered
- Includes procedural checklists and case studies to aid understanding and compliance
- Annual updates ensure readers are kept up to date with all developments are covered, e.g. new case law and OHIM procedural changes
- An official ITMA/CIPA publication, with all the authority that signifies.
: 1 updating release per annum, charged separately.